Saturday, July 13, 2013

My First Favorite Idea

I do want to start off practicing sharing ideas while journaling my own processes so here is the first idea I will share from my early searches.  I LOVE how two great ideas were combined to create an amazing classroom management system.  I am so excited to try out my fave management idea that I've found so far.  I think my 3rd graders are going to love it! I know I would have when I was in school, and it's such an improvement on the behavior card pocket chart.  Leave it to Rick Morris to make anything better and the clip chart is a fantastic way to move to the positive side of discipline.  I used so much of his stuff the first time around that it's almost funny that I start off with him again. 

As good as the clip chart is and as good as the Super Improver wall idea is, Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts did a great job combining the two for what I believe will be a very effective system.  I'm looking forward to trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment